The position of a Head of Sales and Marketing requires a resourceful individual tasked with the role of reporting to the Managing Director and managing the day-to-day sales and marketing activities of the company. The individual would develop long term sales, marketing and business development strategy for the company and ensure the company leads and improves its market share in the real estate market. The individual must have sound experience in Real Estate sales, marketing and business development while overseeing sales, promotional events, attract new clients and improve retention.
Gender: Male or Female
Age bracket: 32-45
Language Skills: Fluent in verbal, written and understands English
Duties and Responsibilities
Head of Sales & Marketing usually projects their skills and experience to:
- Proactively drive sales strategies and customer service management
- Oversee and manage the sales and marketing department
- Develop and implement comprehensive sales strategies and other promotional activities for various projects to create new markets and achieve targeted sales.
- Devise new and innovative selling and promotional techniques/schemes.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales enquiries, methods and results.
- Participate in negotiations and bringing sales deals to a closure.
- Scan the market, identify opportunities for business growth, prepare and implement growth plans.
- Propose and implement sales promotion activities for projects.
- Delivering positive customer experience to a distinguished client base
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date customer and sales database.
- Educate clients about market trends, keeping them aware of price appreciation they may get after investing in properties.
- Regular analysis of sales trends and coming up with sales techniques that target the right target market.
Skills and Qualifications
The following are important skills a Head of Sales & Marketing would possess:
- Demonstrate strong Sales and Marketing skills
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Strong customer relationship and persuasive skills to establish credibility
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Strategic thinker, analytical, problem solving and strong delivery focus.
- Positive outlook drive and self-motivation to succeed
- In-depth understanding of the peculiar intricacies of the Real Estate business environment.
- Strong collaboration skills, understanding how to operate a complex matrixed organization
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work collaboratively and engage customers and other stakeholders in achieving the company’s agenda.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and integrity.
Education and Experience
- First Degree in any discipline
- Master’s degree/MBA may be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in sales, marketing and business development/promotion in Real Estate.