•The Human Resources Managers will supervise the company’s or organization’s hiring process, from recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new staff.
• You will be involved in the overall dealings of company staff, connect executives with employees, build an employer brand, improve employee engagement, and build strategic talent resources plans.
• Analyze trends in compensation and benefits.
• The overall management of staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
• Come up with fair HR policies that are applied consistently and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
• Manage employees’ turnovers, grievances and so on.
• Ensure the company’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
• Oversee the overall operations of the HR department.
• A first degree in Industrial Relations & Personnel Management, Human resources or any Social Science field.
• 5 years’ experience in similar position.
• Age requirement: 30-40 years.
• CIPM, CIPD, HRCI, SHRM is an added advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), Microsoft Office Suite and demonstrate skill in database management and record keeping.
• Organized and efficient in daily task.
• Must be very adequate in all recruitment process.