Gryn Bricks and Tech is looking to hire a receptionist to help create an environment that enables us to fulfill our mission to provide exceptional client service. We’re currently seeking an enthusiastic professional to fulfill this full-time role and rise to the challenge. The best fit is an extremely detail-oriented and personable multitasker with prior experience as a receptionist in a fast-paced office setting.
- Overseeing office operations, supplies, and equipment.
- Serve as the first impression of our business, welcoming visitors, responding to requests, and supporting coworkers.
- Encourage efficient scheduling, workflows, communications, and office operations daily.
- Recognize issues requiring immediate attention from routine, and communicate to operational leadership any changes from standard operation.
- Welcome visitors in a friendly manner, answer/direct phone calls, manage mail, faxes, and shipments, send, and respond to emails, manage printing and copying.
- Oversee standard office equipment and supplies, such as printer, ink or toner, paper, etc. Report any malfunctions to the appropriate person or department.
- Type up memos, meeting minutes, letters, reports, forms, and similar content from dictation.
- Maintain detailed calendars, coordinate schedules, prioritize meeting requests and logistics, and arrange all aspects of travel.
- Establish and maintain record-keeping system for contacts, files, and employee directory.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven receptionist experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Ability to multitask and manage time wisely.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.