• We are looking for a driven Admin Officer / Public Relations Officer to join our team. In line with our brand, you are responsible for our footprint and providing administrative support to our organization. Your duties include organizing company records, overseeing department budgets and maintaining inventory of office supplies.
• The Administrative Officer should have a solid understanding of how to manage the daily tasks of a company or organization by providing administrative and clerical support.
• Responsibilities include ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems, operating copy equipment, fax machines, printers or other equipment necessary, coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information.
• To be successful in this role, you should have excellent administrative and PR skills. Ultimately, you’ll ensure the company maintains consistency in all daily tasks while providing administrative support.
• Ensure all-around consistency.
• He or she will assist in the maintenance of efficient records/storage of all office supplies and coordinate all administrative and secretarial support services for the office.
• Set up and keep up to date with records of assets.
• Managing contact information and recording the company’s history of communications.
• Pay attention to the company’s competitors to monitor the public perception of the industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous.
• Proven experience working in an office environment.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Working knowledge of Business Management.
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
• Excellent communication skills and experience with PR campaigns and media management.